Loved Loved

Completely amazing...

I dont think I have ever played a game that moved me as much as this one did. Amazing job with the artwork and an amazing message to boot. Keep it up. There are not enough games like this out there.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Funny Stuff

Haha, I like your humor. "Based on Sony's God of War Series". gg

Gray Gray

Very Artistic

I applaud this game most because of the artistic value it portrays. I dont know what it means. For some reason I relate it to the hustle and bussle of our pointless American lives. (not to offend anyone as I am American as well) I also get a hint of trends that everyone seems to follow. They spread like an infection in society.

Graphically this game stands out. Not because of complexity, but because it fits the situation very well. I'm impressed and hope that you can expand upon this this make it even better.

Apocalyptic Paradise Apocalyptic Paradise

Damn man, pretty good for not being a vocalist. I'm really digging your stuff tonight. Great songwriting and great musicianship. AND great mixing. Good job.

Twistedsanta responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it \m/

Psychological War (!) Psychological War (!)

This was really refreshing to hear. Some very creative elements involved in this and the progression is pretty unique. Kind of reminds me of some stuff Transcending Bizarre would do. Like if they had a baby with KMFDM. Very good guitar work as well. Really loved this mixing on the vocals, but I must say, the chuggy guitars left something to be desired. I did not feel like they were high enough nor wide enough in the mix. Thats why only 4 1/2. Really nice though. Great job on this achievement.

psycopathmusic responds:

Your comment is much appreciated, thanks for the support. Stay tuned for more!!

November November

This is amazing man. Really a unique style. I really don't find anything wrong with your mixing either. Maybe a little more low end could be implemented but other than that, fantastic. All the way around.

Inner Feelings Inner Feelings

Your a cynic. Simple as that. Being quite cynical myself, I know living that way isn't so simple. Always questioning the motives of others. It can lead to a very negative outlook and completely destroy would be relationships. Always seeing faults and rarely seeing beauty. In fact, I believe we see more beauty in the disgusting nature of this picture than we do in the average human being. You have nailed it. It's a perfect abomination of what is inside people. Waiting to spew forth like vomit. Your style is amusing and it has that gritty undertone. Really liked it bro.

If I had to pick one thing I didnt care much for, it would be the hand reaching out and grasping for something. It seems a bit... out of proportion or unnatural. If that makes any sense.